- By ordering any Goods from the Seller, Buyer agrees to all of the Terms of Service below, unconditionally. Seller reserves the right to change or modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice.
“Seller” refers to Mellow Moose Hemp, the website MellowMooseHempTX.com, and all persons associated with Mellow Moose Hemp.;
“Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing, attempting to purchase, inquiring about purchasing or accessing the Site to purchase Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons;
“Goods” refers to any and all of the material or items which are the subject of the Contract;
“Contract” refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer regarding the procurement of Goods for any and all reasons, including receiving a Sample;
“Sample” refers to a Good that is provided to the Buyer by the Seller at no charge or cost, not including shipping and handling costs;
“Site” refers to MellowMooseHempTX.com;
- Age Limit
- Buyer must be at least 18 years of age to purchase Goods or receive Samples from the Seller. The Seller may require proof of age or an adult signature at any time, including at delivery.
- Risk of Loss
- Buyer is responsible for complying with all local, State and Federal laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Buyer assumes responsibility for any shipment that is lost due to negligence in regards to complying with law or regulation. Upon the purchase of any Product, the risk of loss is transferred to the Buyer.
- Information Provided
- Any and all billing, shipping and personal information provided by the Buyer must accurate and truthful.
- Right to Refuse
- Seller reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason other than race, sex, religion or national origin.
- The Seller cannot guarantee the delivery of the Buyer’s order once it leaves the Seller’s facility.
- If there is a problem during the shipping process, the Buyer will be notified and the Seller will actively pursue a solution.
- Any Goods that were mistakenly sent to the Buyer must be returned to Seller, unopened and in its original packaging, immediately. When the Seller receives the mistaken items, they will reship the Buyer’s correct order. The Buyer’s shipping cost for the returned Product will be refunded. Seller will absorb the shipping cost for the reshipping of the Buyer’s correct order.
- Orders must be received by 2:00pm (Central – TX) for Same Day Shipping.
- FedEx Ground shipments will be shipped 24 hours after the order is placed. This is FedEx Protocol (even though it makes no sense).
- For Overnight shipments, Seller recommends all orders be placed before 12:00pm (Central – TX) to provide as much time as necessary for handling.
- For a nominal shipping fee, Seller will reship any package that did not arrive at its designated destination, provided that the original package is returned to Seller in an unopened state.
- Validity of Terms and Conditions
- The validity of the Terms and Conditions will not be called into question based on the declaration of one or more of the Terms and Conditions being legally invalid, illegal or unenforceable. Each Term and Condition is built upon its own merits and will not be deemed less valid based on any seen or unforeseen change in other Terms and Conditions, regardless of circumstance.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Site, Products and information are provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis.
- Seller make zero representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the use or results of using the Site, Products and information in terms of accuracy, reliability, correctness or otherwise.
- Seller shall have no liability for any interruptions to this Site.
- Seller disclaims all warranties with regards to any information provided, including implied warranties regarding merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and infringement.
- Seller will not be liable to Buyer, or anyone associated with the Buyer, for any damages or injury caused by the use, misuse or improper use of Goods.
- Seller will not be liable to Buyer, or anyone associated with the Buyer, for any actions taken by Buyer or anyone associated with the Buyer, resulting from the use, misuse or improper use of information or content that has been obtained from the Seller through any source of communication.
- Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Seller and all parties that may be involved including, but not limited to, Owners, Officers, Managers, Employees, Associates and Representatives, for any and all damages or injury that result from the purchase, use, misuse or improper use of the Goods.
- There are no circumstances, events, time periods or places in which the Seller and associated parties will be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or any unnamed category.
- By using the Site, Buyer acknowledges Buyer’s use is at Buyer’s sole risk, and Buyer assumes full responsibility for any and all costs associated with the necessary services or repairs of equipment used to access this Site. Buyer agrees that the Seller shall not be held liable for any damages in relation to Buyer’s use of this Site.
- All information on this website relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments are for informational, educational and research purposes only. This information is often presented in aggregate form, or in a summary. This information may be incomplete and is not meant to replace or be an alternative to the information provided to the Buyer by Buyer’s physician or medical professional.
- The information on this Site should not be used to diagnose a health problem or be used for medicinal purposes. Buyer should ALWAYS consult their own physician and medical professionals.
- None of the information or statements made on this Site, or by the Seller, have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
- Limitation of Liability
- Seller and those affiliated with the manufacturing of, creation, production or distribution of this Site and the Goods sold, under no circumstances are to be held liable for any damages, including any incidental, special, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, and damages related to loss of profit, loss of revenue or loss of use, relating to the use, misuse or improper use of this Site, the Goods and the information or content within it, whether such damages arise from negligence, contract, in equity, at law, under statute, or otherwise, even if Seller has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Third Party Sites and Links
- Inaccuracy Disclaimer
- Occasionally, this Site may contain errors, inaccuracies and misleading or incorrect information or content that may relate to Hemp. All sources of information and content are from the internet. By using this Site in any way, the Buyer and any party related to the Buyer agrees that it is common knowledge that the internet contains a large volume of inaccurate, misleading, incorrect, false and opinionated information, and any information or content found within or on this site should be treated as such. Seller encourages the Buyer to do their own research and speak with their physician and medical advisor before using any information or content found within or on this site to make any purchases. The Seller will not liable for any actions taken based on any information, statements or content from this Site. Seller reserves the right to correct any errors and inaccuracies, misleading, incorrect or false information, and change or update information without prior notice, at any time. This includes after an order has been submitted.
- According to the National Institutes of Health (Office of Dietary Supplements) and as defined by Congress in the Dietary Supplement and Health Act of 1994, in order for a substance to be deemed a Dietary Supplement, first and foremost, it must be intended to supplement the diet. The National Institutes of Health (Office of Dietary Supplements) defines “supplement” as, “A nutrient that may be added to the diet to increase the intake of that nutrient. Sometimes used to mean dietary supplement.”
- To abide by all laws, regulations and guidelines, all Hemp and Hemp Products sold by Seller are NOT sold as, or for use as Dietary Supplements, Dietary Ingredients or New Dietary Ingredients. Hemp is NOT to be used as a supplement to Buyer’s diet. Hemp is NOT INTENDED to be used as a supplement to Buyer’s diet. Hemp is NOT to be used as an ingredient in a supplement to Buyer’s diet.
- These products are not foods, beverages, drugs, dietary supplements or cosmetics. All of these products are intended for the pursuit of happiness, an unalienable right established by the Declaration of Independence and protected by the Constitution, the founding documents of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- By using this Site in any way, Buyer agrees that all Goods obtainable through the Seller are not sold as, intended for use as or to be used in combination with a dietary supplement, dietary ingredient or new dietary ingredient, and that the Seller and those affiliated with the manufacturing of, creation, production or distribution of the Goods, under no circumstances are to be held liable for any damages, including any incidental, special, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, and damages related to loss of profit, loss of revenue or loss of use, relating to the use, misuse or improper use of Goods as a dietary supplement, dietary ingredient or new dietary ingredient.
- Governing Jurisdiction
- Seller and Site are located in the State of Texas. As such, Seller is subject to the laws of the State of Texas, and this Terms of Service will be governed by such laws. Seller makes no claim or representation that our services or site are appropriate or legal in areas other than the State of Texas. If Buyer chooses to use or access this Site, Buyer does so under the laws of the State of Texas.
- Legal Compliance
- Buyer assumes all knowledge of any applicable laws and Buyer assumes responsibility for being in compliance with such laws. Buyer agrees to comply with all state, federal and international laws when using this Site. Buyer agrees not to use this Site in any way that does not comply with applicable state, federal and international laws. Buyer also agrees not to send any material that may influence or encourage any conduct or behavior that may be illegal or criminal, create civil liability or violate any applicable state, federal or international law or regulation.